If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental, you should
consider engaging our letting and property management service. You'll find it both
professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage
property for optimum performance whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies and
maximising the return on your investment.
Our Services include:
- Visiting you at your property, providing a rental valuation and any other
advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however
we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment
personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
- Obtaining where necessary and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance and paying you promptly.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, liasing first with you in the
case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arranging renewals of the
agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the
minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from
We maintain a flexible attitude and are generally able to adapt our service to meet
our client's individual circumstances and needs. For example by providing only part of
the service or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties.